Cars and Parts
“POLICE PACK”………… 1970 Morris Cooper S – Replica SOLD SOLD SOLD
1970 ” Police Pack ” Replica.
“Police Pack” Cooper S’ were built to fill a contract with NSW Police Dept. (They were not used by the Force but the contract had to be filled & these rare cars numbering approx. 113 were sold to the public). There were some subtle modifications to “up” the spec of each car to be used such as cam shaft upgrade, head mods, twin 1 1/2′s handbrake warning light etc.
This car is what we’ ve been building for customers for many decades. It isn’t a genuine car BUT a better option than buying someone else’s unwanted mini privately or a used/ so called genuine S that may be selling for less but needs a lot of expensive work.
Car has been stripped & rebuilt by us – Mini Specialists of 30 years! We have just spent over 400 hours rebuilding it. You are not buying something done a few years back & left in the garage neglected and half finished.
- Factory colour-Gambier Turquise/Snow White turret full respray 2 pac inside & out
- Black interior-all new
- 1310cc completely stripped & rebuilt fast road cam, twin 1 1/2 etc
- All synchro remote box, “S” diff 3.44, “S” clutch assembly, big impellor water pump, Aussie radiator – ALL the right gear as per original or better!
- Hydro suspension with shock upgrade factory steering rack – rebuilt
- Mod cons: including new retractable seat belts (Optional: Electronic Ignition & KPH Speedo)
- Boosted disc brakes, twin tanks, all Cooper “S” spec - rebuilt
- Detailed engine bay
- Alloys mags 10×5: Minilite copy-all new tyres.
- All boot board brackets, diagonal brace, RH tank, electric SU fuel pump are period correct.
- All new chrome work. All new body rubbers etc fitted
- 400+ hours in labour alone!!
A dyno session print-out will be provided with this car. It has been wheel aligned and comes with an independent RTA authorised inspection.
Price on application.
If you would like more information, please phone and speak with Andrew:
02 9938 2242
NB. The photos with missing glass etc. are progress shots taken a long the way. This car will be sold 100% finished