Welcome to the Mini & Moke Specialists! We are a family owned business on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, operating since 1983. In this time we have wrecked, refurbished, repaired, raced, rebuilt, reconditioned and restored every model of Mini and Moke imaginable!
SERVICES WE OFFER:
- We are Licensed Motor Dealers in N.S.W. (DL # 13353) – but we choose to only buy & sell Classic Minis and Mokes
- We have a Specialist Service Centre with fully qualified Automotive Technicians. Anything from a simple Service or Grease & Oil Change to Re-conditioned Gearbox, Re-placing your Clutch, Steering Rack, Brake re-build/ Disk Brake conversion, Unleaded Head… etc.
- We have a Body Building Licence so regularly carry out rust repairs and build all sorts of custom modifications (simple things like: Roll Cages, Bucket Seats, cut outs for Right Hand Fuel tanks, Guard modifications for diffrent style/ size wheels or even complete one offs – like our Moke Ute, the Hatchback Mini, our Mini Miami Convertibles… the list goes on. We can also organise an independant Roadworthy Inspection for NSW registered cars) We also stock replacement panels – for both Minis & Mokes.
- We have an excellent in-house Engine Building Service that is second to none! Andrew has many lap records on race tracks around Australia and is an expert on building reliable powerunits to suit your needs: be it on the road or on the track.
- We are Licensed Motor Dismantlers and began wrecking Minis and Mokes over 25 years ago so we carry over $250,000+ worth of Used, Reconditioned and New Parts! Now ofcourse we do our best to preserve them but if it’s parts you need and you can’t get over to us – we can post them to you! Anything you need we can pack up and shoot out to you! Whether you’re in Australia or anywhere around the world! There are different quality parts now available so as a classic Mini Specialist we can guide you by suggesting whether an original, genuine or aftermarket part would be more suitable for your application – thus saving you a lot of time and money!! We are building these cars every day of the week – so we only use parts that we know will fit!!
If it’s reliable infomation you need, we have many many years of experience when it comes to working on these little classics so – give us a call, pick our brains – we are here to help!
Parts for sale
Click on the part image or title to view more details.
“THE CRASH”…. that nearly ended a life and destroyed a legend.
As written by Darren Knight
Muscle Car Masters – Fathers Day 2015
Race 4. The final race started in incredible fashion as Toepfer rocketed off the second row and tried to sneak up the inside of race leader Boughen as these two vastly experienced campaigners plunged into turn one for the first time. The two cars banged square-on side by side with Boughen squeezing through to maintain the lead and Toepfer dropping back a few spots. Bergan grabbed the opportunity and eventually moved up into third until a terrible accident involving the ex-Skinny Manton machine brought the Safety Car out. Bergan spun around the back of the circuit only for White to arrive at full noise to see the Mini across the track. The Falcon hit the Mini with huge force right in the middle of the passenger door, with the Sprint’s fibreglass front guard disintegrating on impact. White jumped out seemingly with no injuries but Bergan was trapped inside. Rescue crews sliced off the Minis roof, roll hoop and all, and delicately moved Bergan onto a stretcher to be taken to Hospital. The race finished under the Safety Car with Boughen awarded the win from Fleming and Toepfer.