Welcome to the Mini & Moke Specialists! We are a family owned business on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, operating since 1983. In this time we have wrecked, refurbished, repaired, raced, rebuilt, reconditioned and restored every model of Mini and Moke imaginable! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHRiSTMAS CLOSiNG TiMES: Closing (midday) Friday December 19. Back on January 5th, 2015. We'd like to wish all our customers and friends a very Merry Christmas and a festive New Year!! Make sure to get out and enjoy your Mini or Moke this holiday season!!
ectors items! they have soared in value and it’s now very difficult to find a cheap Morris or Leyland derivative that you are happy to call your own.
SERVICES WE OFFER:
- We are Licensed Motor Dealers in N.S.W. (DL # 13353) – we only buy & sell Classic Minis and Mokes
- We have a Specialist Service Centre with fully qualified Automotive Technicians. Anything from a simple Service or Grease & Oil Change to Re-conditioned Gearbox, Re-placing your Clutch, Steering Rack, Brake re-build/ Disk Brake conversion, Unleaded Head… etc.
- We have a Body Building Licence so regularly carry out rust repairs and build all sorts of custom modifications (simple things like: Roll Cages, Bucket Seats, Right Hand Fuel tanks, Guard modifications to complete one offs – like the Mini Ute on our For Sale page! We can also organise an independant Roadworthy Inspection for NSW registered cars)
- We have an excellent Engine Building Service that is second to none! Andrew has many lap records on race tracks around Australia and is an expert on building reliable powerunits to suit your needs: be it on the road or the track.
- We are Licensed Motor Dismantlers and began wrecking Minis and Mokes over 25 years ago so we carry over $250,000+ worth of Used, Reconditioned and New Parts! Now ofcourse we do our best to preserve them but if it’s parts you need and you can’t come to us – we can post them to you! Anything you need we can pack up and shoot out to you! Whether you’re in Australia or anywhere around the world! There are different quality parts now available so as a classic Mini Specialist we can guide you by suggesting whether a genuine part or an aftermarket part would be more suitable for your application – thus saving you a lot of time and money!! We are building these cars every day of the week – so we only use parts that we know will fit!!
If it’s reliable infomation you need, we have many many years of experience when it comes to working on these little classics so – give us a call and pick our brains – we are here to help!
Cars for sale
Click on the car image or title to view more details.
Parts for sale
Click on the part image or title to view more details.
MINI RACING @ EASTERN CREEK FOR “MUSCLE CAR MASTERS 2014″
This one-off battle celebrated the 50th anniversary of the original Ford Mustang and the Morris Cooper S (the giant-killer of Bathurst 1966), with competitors drawn from the Historic Touring Car ranks.
Muscle Car Masters has been run and won for another year – the Meetings 10th!
Run across 3 different circuits in all sorts of weather, the MMW Race Team were kept very busy over the 3 day meet, with AB’s car (the original Manton car) and Joe Dominello’s car both at the ever popular event.
- AB’s Mini qualified on the front row for all the races but in Race 1 the power wire to the solonoid broke while he was in 3rd position outright causing him to retire early. Joe came 17th.
Once the repairs were made, AB led all 4 races outright on Sunday producing very impressive speeds against the big V8′s!
- Race 2 saw AB pipped by 2/10ths of a second by one of the “Stangs”. Joe again came 17 out of 42 cars.
- Race 3 was the “Minis vs Mustang” race, that saw AB again lead most of the way only for the Trengrove Mustang to pass him down the straight to the awaiting chequered flag. Joe improved his times and came 14 out of 27 cars.
- Race 4 produced a good dice beteeen AB and Graham Russell, but AB eventually won quite comfortably, in heavy rain which was challenging! Joe’s wipers failed him making a slippery track down right dangerous!
- Race 5 was the last race of the day. AB again led most of the race with the Falcon Comet catching and passing him with two laps to go (it was only later discovered that the Falcon was running modern disc brakes instead of the original drums – which ofcourse is not allowed in a Historic category).
So it was another successful race meeting for MMW & the Manton Mini.
YOUTUBE footage will be up soon! Check out the photos HERE